Rose Essential Oil is one of the most popular and sought after oils.
It has unique properties and a superb characteristic aroma.
It is said that Cleopatra made Caesar fell in love with her because of the scent of rose water she used for her bath.
It has a unique smell and it is no coincidence that it is the main ingredient of the worldwide legend perfume Chanel No 5.
- It has truly unique properties.
- Rejuvenates the skin, adds radiance and gives elasticity.
- Helps smooth out fine facial wrinkles and has anti-aging properties.
- It nourishes the skin because it contains at least 300 ingredients.
- Antioxidant, valuable for irritated and dehydrated skins.
- Helps rebuild skin cells.
- Reduces brown spots of the skin caused by the sun or pregnancy and softens scars.
- Adding rose essential oil in creams or masks, eliminate dark circles under the eyes and relieves swollen eyelids.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Hemostatic, bactericidal, anxiolytic, antidepressant, tonic, vulnerary.
- Helpful in skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, herpes.
HOW TO USE - TREATMENT
We can make a face mask to rejuvenate and moisturize our skin and smooth fine lines. Ingredients:
- Half a teaspoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons grounded almonds
- 1 teaspoon rose water (rose water is made by adding 2 drops of oil in 250ml of boiling water)
Mix very and spread a thick layer on your face for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dab your face with rose water.
When we make our own rose water with the proportions as above, we can put it in an ice cube tray and roll over our face an ice cube each morning.
A moisturizing and nourishing treatment for the lips is the following:
Add in one teaspoon of almond oil, 1 drop of rose oil. This mixture will soften chapped lips after two or three applications and will help us quickly get rid of fine lines in the edges of the lips caused by dryness.
For a relaxing massage we need:
- 100 ml almond oil
- 4 drops of rose oil
- 2 drops of chamomile oil
Besides massage, this mixture can be used as a body lotion, nourishing and moisturizing our skin with its nutrients all year long.
In psoriasis, eczema, allergic dermatitis, neurodermatitis, we can add one drop of rose oil in the ointment that we use.
Rose essential oil is not recommended during pregnancy.
It is not recommended to use rose oil undiluted directly on the skin because it may cause skin irritations. It is advised that you mix it with other ingredients (water, oil base, creams etc.).