Wheat grass is a superfood made from the sprout of wheat (cotyledons). For this reason it does not contain gluten component which causes various allergies. It is rich in chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes. Its properties are known from ancient Egypt, while in the western world began its consumption from the early 30s.
It is a source of protein and the nutrients of the added potassium, fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E ( alpha-tocopherol), vitamin K, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, beta carotene, iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium
- Rich in chlorophyll. Effective for detoxifying the body, circulatory system, intestines, kidneys, liver.
- Cleans and oxygenates the blood. The antioxidant properties prevent the action of free radicals. It provides good protection from airborne contaminants.
- It is an effective anti-aging
- Increases hematocrit
- Controls blood sugar levels
- Controls blood pressureIt
- Strengthens the immune system and fortifies the body
- Helps in malodor of the oral cavity is good in oral hygiene, stops toothache and is effective for the gums
- It helps in weight loss and improves digestion
- It is effective against arthritis
- It helps heal wounds, eczema psoriasis, sun burn and combatsdandruff and itching with massage before shampooing the scalp
- Recent surveys show that the wheat grass has anti-cancer properties.
HOW TO USE - DOSAGE
Dailywe can consume up2 teaspoons wheat grass. Pour it in water or juice for good health and wellness. If the wheat grass consumed for specific disease treatment just increase the dosage.
There is no side effect from drinking wheat grass.
We begin consuming wheat grass with less dose in order to help the body get used to it andprevent nausea or headache.
Women during pregnancy should first consult their doctor.