The caltrop is a thorny plant in the fields, which easily grows in all tropical climates. The leaves look like wings with beautiful lemon yellow flowers that bloom onMay and the fruit is prickly with 5 seeds carrying three unequal hard thorns hence the origin of its name. It contains saponins steroids, flavonoids, alkaloids, resins, sugars and glycosides. It is one of the best natural aphrodisiacs. It helps athletes to the normal production of hormones and increase muscle mass.
- It increases levels of luteinizing (LH) hormone which controls the growth of interstitial cells causing the secretion of testosterone. The Tribulus Terrestris is no additional testosterone but causes production.
- It helps erectile dysfunction in spermatogenesis (sperm number and motility) and premature ejaculation.
- Increases libido.
- Improves the prostate function and is effective in diseases of the urinary tract.
- Increases libido
- The luteinizing (LH) hormone related to reproductive and acts synergistically with follicle (FSH) hormone for regulating the growth of the follicle. So in mid-cycle should its levels are high enough to cause ovulation.
- Regulates hormones.
- Effective throughout the physical and psychological symptoms associated with the menstrual cycle and menopause as abdominal pain, abdominal bloating, insomnia, anxiety, headache, fatigue, stress, hyperemia and mood swings. Also recommended after hysterectomy surgery (total or partial removal of uterine organs).
In addition to the above properties the caltrop also:
- helps the athletes because it increases the vitality of the body, boosts energy levels, improves muscle growth and strength providing protection and effectiveness in training.
- Stimulates blood circulation
- It lowers blood pressure
- Elimination of high cholesterol
- It is antidepressant
- It is digestive
- It helps in diseases of the urinary tract
- Activates metabolism
- Effectively treats headaches, dizziness, colds and coughs
HOW TO USE - DOSAGE
The caltrop usually drunk as a decoction, because they are used all parts of the plant except the root . Pour 1 teaspoon in to 2 cups of water and boil until they remain a cup of water. Strain and drink. The recommended dosage is up to 3 cups of coffee daily.
It is recommended after the daily consumption of two-three months a break of two weeks. After the break you can continue the consumption.
its consumption during pregnancy is not recommended
Not recommended for consumption by people with heart problems, liver disease and stomach ulcer.