Green Tea is the richest in catechins of all other teas, due to the process used for this type.
It comes from the same plant as black tea but immediately after harvest it undergoes a heat treatment that stops or prevents further oxidation of catechins.
Green Τea has many beneficial properties due to the high content of substances. Tea is composed of 500(!) beneficial ingredients (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, fluorine, etc.), 450 kinds of organic compounds (proteins, fats, etc.), and almost all the vitamins.
- Antioxidant. Removes toxins and provides all necessary vitamins.
- Helps prevent cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and has anticancer properties.
- Increases metabolism and helps in weight loss.
- Treats many infections.
- Stops evolution of diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer’s diseases.
- Contributes in treating multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Neutralizes free radicals in the body
- Prevents dental caries by destroying bacteria in the dental plaque.
- Acts against LDL cholesterol.
- Decreases intracranial pressure.
- Used in cases of poisoning.
- Helps healing wounds.
HOW TO USE - THERAPY
It is recommended that tea is prepared in a porcelain teapot, which we have heated in advance by filling it with boiling water. Once the pot is hot we discard the water, put in one teaspoon of tea for each cup we want to prepare the tea and half of the amount of water in boiling temperature. We cover the pot and leave for 4-5 minutes and then add the rest of the water.
Post-meal consumption of green tea improves digestion.
Green tea is more effective when it is consumed during daytime and not night.
We can use green tea for an exfoliating mask, by adding to it some white sugar and almond natural oil. This mixture is ideal for a fine exfoliation while it moisturizes the skin at the same time.
Washing our face with green tea, delays the appearance of wrinkles.
We can rinse our eyes with cold green tea to treat conjunctivitis or eyelids inflammations.
Do not mix green tea with alcohol.
Consumption by people who suffer from insomnia, tachycardia or hypertension is not recommended.
Limited consumption is recommended for women during menstruation, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Not recommended for people with either high or low blood pressure.
Not recommended for people suffering from stomach ulcer.
No posts found